Assistance is provided to individuals, local communities, non-profit organizations, as well as legal entities of private law that have suffered from hostilities.
For convenience, a registration form is available for people in need
When filling in, it is necessary to provide contact details, as well as to summarize the essence of the problem and indicate what kind of help is needed *
Please keep in mind:
1. Assistance is provided only when this form is completed.
2. The application is processed within 3-4 days.
3. Assistance is provided if the relevant resource (goods, services) is available in the Fund.
4. The situation changes every hour, so even if there is a confirmed application, a situation may arise in which there will be no opportunity to deliver assistance.
5. We collect personal data in order to verify its authenticity and prevent fraud.
+38 (098) 607 02 77
+38 (063) 238 67 88
+38 (095) 240 4007
+38 (050) 693 52 05
+38 (050) 8331090
+38 (095) 9347045
+38 (096) 9318929
Legal address: 03037, Ukraine, Kyiv, Osvity street, building 4, office 412.
USREOU code: 43375813
Decision on inclusion of a non-profit organization in the Register of non-profit organizations: № 1926584600316
Date of inclusion of the non-profit organization in the Register – November 29, 2019
Sign of non-profit – 0036 – charities
Date of assignment of the sign of non-profitability: November 29, 2019
MAIN DEPARTMENT OF SFS IN KYIV, STS IN SOLOMYANSKY DISTRICT (SOLOMYANSKY DISTRICT OF KYIV), code 44116011