Centers Providing Administrative Services For IDPs

Ukrainians who have been forced to flee their homes due to hostilities and evacuated to safer regions of the country can obtain IDP certificates from the CPASes. Through the Diia application you can find out the addresses, contacts and work schedule of the Centers that provide administrative services for IDPs. To do this, you need to select the region and town.